Sunday, January 18, 2009

Friday/Saturday Night Itenerary

Meet at Logan's and then...........
8:00pm
Logan's
Of course I get there at 7:45...ready for a good time! Who needs to make reservations? Just squeeze your way into the restaurant full of people who have their name on the waiting list. By pass the hostess, sit down at a table like you own the place. A few minutes later when the table is full of friends and the manager asks whose name was on the list...smile real big, act confused, and then place your drink order.
10: 00 pm
Jimmy's Too
Start with some line dancing and end with some pole dancing! (Just joking on the pole dancing!) Begin "Boppin the night away" with my good friend Jena and Missy. Grab a table, order a few drinks, take some pictures, and visit with Mrs. Kimble, Melissa, Duane, and some of their friends from Brookshire Brothers. Not only can us exbrookshire employees work hard...but we can party hard too!
12:00am
Next Stop 94
The sensible people went home, and the crazies when to Jimmy's. With a responsible driver of course. Thanks Scott. Other then a little "trip and fall" in the middle of the road, we all had a fabulous time! All that dancing really built up an appetite.


2:00
Whataburger
Or atleast that is what they told me. They ate....and I begin to ask myself, " What was I thinking?"

3:30am
Home again, home again..jiggety jig!
I was home, but my car wasn't.
Couldn't go to sleep without first checking facebook.
6:00 am
Wake up call
"Get up and go to work!" The responsible driver, and the only one who had to be at work the next morning.
9:00 am
Pick up car
Eric took me to get my car. Spent the day texting and chatting with friends about the wonderful memories made.
7:00 pm
Applebees
Thank goodness I took my husband Saturday Night. We ate dinner and came home!








No comments:

Post a Comment